Violate My Privacy.
1. Did you wake up cranky?
Are you kidding me? I woke up at 11am, there would be no reason to be cranky waking up that late!
2. Would you date any of your ex-boyfriends again?
Yes, there is one.
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
I like both, but my closest friends are girls.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I do it all the time! I’m trying to do it more at school too but many people look at me like I’m crazy.
5. Can you commit to one person?
In the past, I don’t know it I could fully ever do it. I think I got bored easily and was insecure to make someone my everything. I was always scared that they would hurt me so I always needed to be prepared in case they did instead of putting all of my faith and trust into it. I’m much different now and overcame some of those obstacles.
6. How do you look right now?
Like hell. Still have my workout clothes on and haven’t showered in a while (sorry, it’s true) so obviously I smell great too.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Under armor running pants, a sports bra, and a Adidas jacket
8. How often do you listen to music?
Every single day! Although I lost my apple headphones so now I just walk around with my hot pink beats on.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
I doubt it, but 2014 could change dramatically. Again, you never know. Life hits you fast and hard.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Yes and No. Yes to deep serious feelings, no to surface feelings. It’s weird.
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
I’ve tried, wouldn’t say I’m a champ at it or anything.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
I do. I think if you say you don’t you’re lying. Nobody likes to be talked bad about.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
I’m going home in October so it’ll be pretty soon :). Otherwise I’m starting to plan my spring break vaca but that’s not until march!
17. When was the last time you cried?
A couple days ago, no fun there.
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Haha yes! Literally has happened so many times to me.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
Yes, dark dark brown.
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Take an operations management quiz. Blah:
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I’m trying to eat healthy and I’m going to bed hungry. No bueno.
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
No. I usually end up liking people that I’ve never known as a friend–maybe that’s my problem!!
23. Are you nice to everyone?
Not everyone but I try to be. I really do.
24. What are you sitting on right now?
My comfy bed!
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Yes, been there and done that.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Something like that yeah. I’ve always tried to get past it and make it work.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
Not really, ever since I got my tonsils out last summer, I’ve barely been sick! Yahoo!
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
Yes, all you can do is blush briefly and laugh it off.
30. Does anyone hate you?
Someone somewhere might but I’m not sure of anyone in particular.
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yeah, it’s called my pops.
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
Totally! I love the ones that don’t just scare you on the spot but make you think about it later and mentally freak you out.
33. Are you a jealous person?
In relationships, yes.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
Junior year of high school.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
I did! It was so weird, I can’t remember a lot of it but it had to do with a quest to get to a McDonald’s with a mcgriddle because so many of them were running out. There were castles in it too, I’m not sure where that all came from and I barely ever eat at McDonald’s so I don’t even know.
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
Christina, my dog, usually my parents
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
It was okay, today was way better 🙂
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
Yes I was. But it was going downhill fast.
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
No! My life is so much better now! My self esteem is better and I feel more of a sense of purpose.
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
Probably just talking until we fell asleep.
44. What’s the best part about school?
Sounds super lame, but learning. I love learning about how things relate to the real world.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
Not really anymore. Haha but I’ve written friends hand written letters in class.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Don’t we all??
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Tracy is a hot momma!!